Expertise to Guide Your Next Steps
Proven Business Strategist
As CEO and founder of Snyder Strategic, Steven Snyder draws from an extensive professional background to help organizations accelerate their capacity for strategic innovation. He began his distinguished career at Microsoft, an emerging company then, and helped secure its blockbuster relationship with IBM.
- Promoted as Microsoft’s first general manager for the Development Tool business
- Won PC Magazine’s prestigious Technical Excellence Award three times
Innovative Technology Leader
Steven helped pioneer revolutionary collaborative filtering technology that generates real-time purchase recommendations for online shoppers—which he brought to Amazon and established as an e-commerce mainstay.
- Earned the first World Technology Award for Commerce
- Received the MIT Sloan E-Commerce Technology Innovator Award
Renowned Instructor, Author, and Speaker
Steven earned a B.S. in Mathematics from Drexel University and an M.B.A. from Harvard University, where he was a Baker Scholar. He also holds master’s and doctorate degrees in psychology from the University of Minnesota and has taught Entrepreneurship at the Carlson School of Management.
- Wrote the acclaimed book Leadership and the Art of Struggle
- Published articles in publications such as the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and Inc.
- Appeared on ABC-TV Nightline and Bloomberg TV
Professional Lean Startup Facilitator
In collaboration with the Carlson School of Management, Steven leads peer-learning workshops for large organizations implementing Lean Startup in the Enterprise. He’s also an accessible resource for companies looking for assistance with Lean Startup Project Management.
What can Snyder Strategic do for you?
Increase your revenue and accelerate growth with Snyder Strategic. Tapping proven best business practices and leveraging Steven Snyder’s expert guidance can help your leadership team:
Develop customer-driven, profit-focused strategic initiatives.
Envision and implement a disruptive business model.
Effectively launch new product lines or address new markets.
Revitalize and refocus your product development process.
Plan and manage an on-target Lean Startup Project.
Leverage breakthrough business practices for ongoing success.